Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Artwork, update and link





















Hi all,

Things are busy as usual for me right now, and I thought I'd publish a couple of new pieces of art for the lookin'. This is an environmental concept and a character concept for Ubisoft. I will try to do better posting more images but with all my projects, I don't update the blog as much as I should. Hope you enjoy the images!

Also, on a buisness note I am now a member of I.A.T.S.E. Union Local 491. Local 491's jurisdication represents film crew in North and South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. For those unfamiliar with I.A.T.S.E., that stands for (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage employees, moving picture technicians, Artists, and allied crafts of the United States). Their link - http://www.iatse-intl.org/. This union does fantastic work representing film professionals applying their craft in making sure we all get our checks on time, our benefits are contributed to, we are treated fairly on the job and in general just keeping us working. I am also hoping to work with Local 790 in Los Angeles as well as the New York city local in the future and I'll keep you posted on that. As a union member, my film projects should all be covered by union contracts from here on out, either ASA, Commercial, Music Video, or Low Budget. Please keep this in mind as you contact me for rates/availability for film projects.

Thanks for check in on my blog! I'll be posting information on some new projects coming up :-)

Later!
Craig