Thursday, August 02, 2007

Production update 8/2/07


Hi everyone,

Time for an update on projects going on at the moment, as well as a new piece of art. This particular concept piece was for the tv show "Surface" for NBC.
Unfortunately all of the work I'm currently doing is under confidentiality contracts so I can't name names or specifics at this point. I CAN say the art flow has been steady lately and I've been busy. Storyboards for another major motion picture are on the horizon as well as a new video game. I've also been producing some personal commission work for some fans in my spare time (is there such a thing as spare time?). I know this update is kind of mysterious and non specific. When you work under confidentiality contracts this is unfortunately the case. Wish I could be more descriptive and I will be as I can release more info.

Things are very exciting around here and I'll post more soon! Here's a little quote I really like and thought I'd share -

" The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer." - Nolan Bushnell