Friday, November 18, 2005

Been a little while since my last post....

Hi all!

Sorry for the delay in my posts. Things have been pretty busy around my studio "Film Shots". Mostly fielding calls and supplying quotes, setting up advertising and promotion etc. You know....buisness stuff. Anyway, things are still moving along as I...

1) have a new independant film project upcoming that wants me to do some boards and a possible DVD cover illustration for. That would be cool, and a *get back to the illustration roots* project would be fun!

2) In stores soon will be "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter" for the Xbox 360. I did a lot of boards and concepting for this project so pick up a copy when you can.

3) working on my comic book story as time allows. Im in the layout stage at this point. hoping to produce some finished work after the holidays.

4) Other odd projects. 'Lil bit 'o this, 'lil bit 'o that....

If you have a chance to pick up the latest issue of "Reel Carolina" you will see they are running an ad for my studio. Its a great magazine on fillm and tv production in North Carolina.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new interview. This time it's for "NC Flix". I'll post it once it's published.

Ill update more as it comes in.